BCZ Frequently Asked Questions
What is BCZ do?
BCZ.com is an All-In-One FREE Website Creation Platform optimized for Web 2.0 SEO too and create beautiful looking websites or blog too. Features provided by BCZ.com include:
- Business centric social networking with interest and preferences matching.
- Website / profile blog creation tools with built-in SEO
- Social media platform integration and broadcasting.
- Classified advertisement features.
- Business information knowledgebase.
- With new features and updates added monthly.
Will we need to have a meeting to discuss the website’s design?
Yes, of course! So you can get satisfication for your website design.
How long will it take for my website to be designed?
Usually will take usually about 14 weeks. This includes discovery, design, initial development, and modifications. It could take much longer if you wait until the end to start writing content.
I already have a website and it needs updating. Can you help me?
You can just email to our company about the content that you want to update and we’ll update the content.
What if I do not like the design?
We will try our best to redesign until you’re satisfied.
How much pages and page views are allowed for my website?
Depend on your desire.
Why the page has error: 404 Not Found?
Your web browser could not find the web page. This is not a server problem, this message may appear if you’ve accidentally entered the wrong address, or if the link you followed was wrong
How to change my website header image?
This is the guide for you.
- Log into your WordPress administrator dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Header.
- Click “Choose File” and upload an image from your computer. You will have the opportunity to crop it before saving your settings.
- Alternatively, click “Choose Image” to choose an image from your media library. If you don’t have any images in your media library, simply drag and drop the image you want to use into the box which appears, select the file and click on “Set as header”.
- Click “Save Changes” and the settings will take effect immediately.
Our website appears “Oops! That page can’t be found?”
About this matter, you can try to clean your browser cache first. Then reload the page. If nothing changes, you can directly contact us.
Why if we key in with “www.” it shows the protected site but if we key in without “www.” it will be ok?
It is because we register your website domain without www. So, you don’t have to put www for your website. Just put http://yourwebsitename.
I can’t enter my website. Its say my IP address is blocked.
There is two probability. First, maybe you open too many tabs. Try to close unuse tabs and minimum usage of tabs.
Second, your computer might have a virus. You can try to use a new firewall or using VPN to open the website.